Live the experience of a beautiful night snowshoeing. On the way you’ll meet a trapper’s cabin, a magical aperitif will be waiting for you.
After this original moment in the nature, a short hike before arriving at «Le Café Comptoir», a restaurant where traditionnal meals are revisited for the pleasure of your taste buds.
Departure from 6 p.m.
Transfer included. From your residence.
Create your own menu, common to all, for the evening.
- Soup of the day
- Vegetable pie soup and salad bed.
- Cheese puffs and green salad
- Thin tomato pie with green pesto and salad
- Salad, raw ham, small hearts of artichokes and sun-dried tomatoes
- Roll of reblochon and salad mix.
- Mystère du Chalet (melting in reblochon, morels and death trumpets, potatoes or mixed salad)`
- Fondant d’Arly (processed cow cheese in a hot box accompanied by Italian speck, potatoes and gherkins)
- Tartine alpine (grilled country bread with organic raclette cheese from the farm, chanterelles accompanied by Italian speck)
- Diots fumés, sauce au vin rouge (Savoy smoked sausages cooked with fir and gratin of crozets or polenta)
- Farçon vallorcin (real Vallorcine recipe: sweet mashed potatoes topped with prunes, raisins and baked apples) and accompanied by smoked Magland sausage
- Raviolis à la truffe, sauce crème et truffe blanche
- Raclette aux deux fromages (raclette fumée et fromage raclette bio de la ferme de Vallorcine), charcuterie alpine
- Fondue savoyarde aux deux fromages avec charcuterie et cornichons, flambée à l’armagnac à la fin
- Fruit pie
- Caramel chocolate pie
- Salted butter caramel mousse
- Mascarpone cream with red fruits
- Lemon meringue tart with lavender insert
- Swiss meringue and double cream with red fruit coulis
- Sorbet Plates
Any allergy or intolerance has to be reported in advance.